THE GOLF COURSE AT PCC IS THE LEADER IN JUNIOR GOLF!!
Pendleton Country Club is the heart of junior golf in Eastern Oregon. All junior golfers will receive unlimited range privileges and golfing privileges for free at PCC. That’s right, no charge whatsoever. In return, we ask that juniors work on their games and become as good of golfers as they can be, while having a lot of fun of course. Golfers 13 and under may play the course unaccompanied but must first pass our junior golf quiz to do so. After passing the quiz, unaccompanied golfers may play anytime weekdays and after 11am on weekends. Proper golf etiquette and maturity is expected from our juniors at all times.
Benefits of Golf for Youth Development
Exercise: Walking 9 Holes of golf amounts to nearly 3 miles!!
Sportsmanship: Players must know and abide by the rules of golf and be able to conduct themselves in a kind and respectful manner towards others even in a competitive game.
Social Interaction: Golf builds healthy relationships by bringing juniors together in a friendly competitive environment. A round of golf will encourage kids to socialize for more than two-hours without the use of any electronic devices.
Responsibility: Players are responsible for their actions on the golf course. It is up to them to keep score, repair divots, rake bunkers, repair ball marks on the green, and keep up with the pace of play
These are just a few of the benefits from participating in one of our junior programs. Please contact us for more information on any of our programs. To get you started, we would like to offer a one-time lesson at half off the regular rate. Lessons can be taken as a family, by siblings, or one-on-one. We will even provide you with clubs if you need them!
2018 Junior Golf Programs (There’s a program for juniors of all ages and skill levels!
PCC Golf Camps
- 2 Camp Sessions (June 19-22 & August 7-10)
- Ages 6-10 (9:00-10:30)
- Ages 11 & Up (11:00-1:00)
- Introduction of all golf skills
- Outdoor Games, Contests, & Golf Based Activities
- 6 Hours of Group & Individual Instruction
- Best Suited for Golfers of All Abilities (Beginner – Advanced)
- Cost $99 Per Golfer ($49 for Junior League Members)
PCC Club “36”
- Meets each Friday June through August
- Instructor Guided Individual Based Learning
- Merit-Based Skill-Building Program
- – All Students Start at Level 1
-Golfers Earn Skill Designations (Similar to Karate Belts)
-Weekly Practice Assignments
-Awards for Each Level of Completion
- Best Suited for Intermediate to Advanced Golfers
- Cost is $99 Per Golfer($49 for Junior League Members)
PGA Junior League
- Team Golf Program (Ages 13 & Under)
- “Littler League” Style Team Format
- Season Runs From May-Mid August
- Includes over 30 hours of on and off course instruction
- Best suited for Intermediate to Advanced Junior Golfers
- 6-7 matches against other local teams
- Fundraising Program to Reduce Entry Costs
- Cost is $249 per Golfer
- Included with Entry
-Team Uniform (Jersey, Bag Tag, Team Hat)
-Practice and Playing Privileges at PCC
-50% Discount on other PCC Junior Programs
For more information or to register visit: http://www.pgajlg.com/
Les Schwab Central Washington Chapter PGA Junior Series
Fun events around Central Washington and Northeast Oregon Click Link: http://cwcpga.com/junior.php